Nothing in your daily expenses has to go unaccounted for, considering today’s stringent economic climate. Are you good at balancing your checkbook, from the college loan you pay each month to the cups of lattes you pick up on your way to work and thereafter? Is numbers your “thing”, basically? Then you should consider some of these finance and banking jobs.
- Financial analyst. Do you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, statistics or accounting? You can help clients make financial decisions as an analyst. Holding a master’s degree in business administration makes you a more desirable candidate for the position. Average annual salary: $58,205 with benefits and bonuses costing to a total of $73,594.
- Personal financial advisor. Assist individuals in meeting their short- term and long- term goals, especially if you have sufficient knowledge in tax laws, investments and insurance. The best opportunities for these banking jobs are available to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in business mathematics, economics, finance and accounting. Average yearly salary: $66,405 with benefits and bonuses costing to a total of $85,553.
- Accountant. Do you have enough knowledge in accounting theory and practice? Advice, analyze, plan and evaluate these matters as you assist individuals. A bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields qualifies you, but a master’s degree boots better job opportunities. Average yearly salary: $43,215 with benefits and bonuses costing to a total of $52,813.
- Auditor. You’ll be analyzing and examining accounting records and at the same time prepare financial reports for your clients. A bachelor’s degree in accounting makes you a suitable candidate, but advanced degrees make you a priority. Average yearly salary: $57,365 with benefits and bonuses costing to a total of $68,138.
- Loan officer. The job is to assist individuals and organizations in their loan applications. Determine the type of loan most appropriate for your clients by assessing their creditworthiness. Requirements for candidates are bachelor’s degree in economics, finance and other related fields. Experience in sales, lending and banking and computer proficiency boosts your chances of being hired. Average yearly salary: $48,318 with benefits and bonuses costing a total of $58,685.
- Collector. The job needs you to keep track of overdue accounts and attempt to collect the amount from account holders. Good communication skills and computer literacy are musts. A high school diploma can qualify you to be a collector, but a completed college degree and experience in public- oriented jobs are advantages. Average yearly salary: $27, 960 with benefits and bonuses costing a total of $33,215.
Is numbers your thing and you know the figures well? Convert your skills and knowledge into cash by applying for one of these banking jobs. Look for a recruitment specialist online that can take you to the door towards the most promising career opportunities.