Mumbai, properly known as the ‘City of dreams’ homes numerous administration universities to satisfy the vocation desire of the lakhs of trying directors who come to ponder here. The standard specializations offered by these foundations are Finance, Marketing, Systems and Human Resources. While a few schools offer double specializations, some offer remarkable degrees in administration. The typical degree offered is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) according to ongoing AICTE standards.
The top 10 management colleges in Mumbai are as follows:
- N.L Dalmia Institute of Mangement studies and research: A little on the edges of the city, this celebrated school in Mira Road has been putting forth customary administration courses since 1997.
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR): A piece of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, the school is arranged in Andheri on a 45 section of land grounds and has a yearly admission of 700 understudies. It offers selective projects for entrepreneurs and is one of the best universities for MBA in the nation.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE): Situated in Powai, this administration organization when begun offered Industrial Engineering. Be that as it may, it is currently viewed as a standout amongst other schools in India and offers the whole scope of administration degrees as different universities.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: This is a private college and was built up in 1981. It is among the best MBA universities in the nation and is notable for its brilliant arrangement record.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS): This is really the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai and is known as a CEO Factory because of its broad graduated class list.
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management: Subsidized by the Central government, the administration branch of IIT Bombay is a best ranker in the rundown of best B Schools in the city as far as flawed and situations. The school offers both MBA and PhD programs in administration.
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research: Keep running by a magnanimous trust, this establishment is one of the most seasoned in Mumbai, set up in 1977. It offers a scope of regular and one of a kind projects and furthermore has a branch in Bangalore called WE School.
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research: The college is autonomous since 2013 and is located in the 72 acre Somaiya Vidyavihar campus. It offers excellent ambience and placements.
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS): Some portion of the SIES gathering of Mumbai, this grounds is situated in Nerul since 1995. With great arrangements and staff, this is one of the best 5 in Navi Mumbai.
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education: One of the best schools in the city and partnered to the University of Mumbai, this school is named after the Governor of Mumbai in the mid 1900s, Lord Sydenham.The trade school of this gathering was set up in 1913 and was the principal school of business in Asia.